The Lonsdale Square development taking over the lawn bowling and Harry Jerome properties is moving along quickly, as Darwin Construction seeks to double the population density and foot traffic within the Central Lonsdale community. Coming soon after this construction is finished in the coming months, Lonsdale City Centre Skytrain Station will open to facilitate the population additions.
With new people and families moving to the area for living and work, keeping up with the nuances of daily living will become multifaceted. For that reason, we outline things below in a quick snapshot format to make it easy for you. In this article we share 10 recent things happening in and around Lonsdale Avenue in the City and District of North Vancouver.
- Lonsdale Square is under construction and already above ground on concrete work
- Chicko Chicken has opened across the street from Millenium Ink Tattoo Parlor on the West side of Lonsdale
- City Bodega opened up a shop, which sells candy, treats, cereal, chips, pops, and more from around the world
- Shayla Offices opened just above MC News and offers office rentals, coworking space, and boardrooms
- Blunt Cannabis recently opened a retail store beside Jack Lonsdale’s Pub and Liquor Store
- New York Barbershop just opened for men’s and women’s cuts beside Tim Hortons in Central Lonsdale
- 49th Parallel Cafe has finally opened in Lower Lonsdale, serving coffee, tea, and Lucky’s Doughnuts
- OEB Breakfast Co. breakfast eatery just opened nearby 15th and Lonsdale Avenue, serving hearty favorites
- Off-Leash Dog Park beside Club 16 Gym is now open and allows dogs to interact in a fenced setting
- Blue Moon Bubble Tea just opened up shop across the street from London Drugs