If you are looking for places to go golfing on Vancouver’s North Shore, you have come to the right article. With world-class views of the mountains, ocean and downtown Vancouver, the golf courses between West Vancouver and North Vancouver are stunning. As we head into spring and the weather starts to get better with more sunshine and blue skies, it’s the time of year to dust off your golf clubs or visit your nearest pro shop and get some new ones.
Whether you are vising the area or a resident of the North Shore, getting out to do some golfing is lots of fun. It’s a great way to enjoy a business conversation or a few cold beers or similar with friends. Of course with covid being an issue, one must always follow local health regulations. But that will hopefully come to an end in the near future and we can get back to golfing with our friends and family.
Back in the day for those of you who may be a bit old school, we used wooden golf clubs and taking a day to play some rounds involved hours of walking and wasn’t nearly as easy as it is nowadays. With the high-tech golf clubs, balls and electric carts that are available, the process has become much easier to get out and play 9-holes or 18-holes without having to use so much energy. Plus driving golf balls at the range got a lot more fun as the ball goes way further distance wise due to the new equipment available. Think Happy Gilmore meets Tiger Woods.
If you want to work on your short-game and do some mini-golf or pitch-and-putt there are options for this as well. Which is a good place to start playing if you have kids or members of your family who are new to the sport. Checkout all of the facilities available locally here using the details below. And if you find this article useful please consider sharing it with your friends on social media. Have a great time!
Golfing in West Vancouver
- Gleneagles Golf Course and Clubhouse located at 6190 Marine Drive – map
- Capilano Golf and Country Club located at 420 Southborough Drive – map
- Ambleside Par 3 Golf Course located at Ambleside Park – map
Golfing in North Vancouver
- Northlands Golf Course located at 3400 Anne Macdonald Way – map
- Seymour Golf and Country Club located at 3723 Mt Seymour Pkwy – map
- Seymour Creek Driving Range and Mini-Golf located beside Ironworkers Memorial – map
- Takaya Golf Centre Driving Range located at 700 Apex Avenue – map
- Murdo Frazer Pitch and Putt Golf Course located at 2699 Pemberton Avenue – map